Monday, January 7, 2013

Two for Two

So I've walked/ran 2 days in a row. Soooo cold this evening. I'm going to miss tomorrow because of doing concessions at the middle school basketball game. A commitment that I should keep. It's important for the school to do concessions... They make good money that goes right back to the students. I found that out through being a member of Parent Advisory Council. Anyway, I've also been soda free for two days. Concessions won't change that. :). I am committed to making 2013 my year to be healthier. I'm also going to be doing more Bible reading and strengthening my relationship with Jesus. Off for my reading. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the no soda! I drink one a day. I was doing better last year when I was going a few days without any, but umm...well!

    I would love to walk/excercise. I keep telling myself, but it has not happened yet. Maybe I will get ambitious reading about you.

    Great job for getting out and walking/running.

    ReplyDelete