Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ponderings, July 2nd

Rain has definitely been the biggest thing the past few days.  It's been way too many days since seeing the sun shine.  I do think it is to dry up and we will have a pleasant 4th of July.  

One of the biggest things I am thinking on (definitely not dwelling though) right now is making sure we keep to our bill payoff schedule.  Sunday before last, our preacher spoke on money.  He used a term I keep running through my head, "Stuffitis".  Sure, I want a lot of things including upgrading our camera.  However, for now I'm thinking of the overall big picture:  working on making our house live able in our old age.  Granted, we are only, and I use that word lightly, in our 40s.  However, I also know that we will only blink twice and all our kids will be gone.  While this house is plenty big enough now, I want our kids to be able to bring their spouses and then my grand kids to "Grandma Troester's" house, Grandpa Troester too.  ;). Lofty dreams have I!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment