Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday July 4th



This morning I got up and left the house before the kids were up.  Well, not exactly... Hallie caught me as I was just about to walk out the door.  I had my bag and keys in hand, I was thatclose.  I ended up leaving her home with her sleeping brothers.  I then went solo to McDonalds for a sweet tea and hash brown, Wal Mart, Moto Mart and IGA.  Nine times out of ten, I usually wake up at least one of the kids and take them with me.  Well, that is Saturday mornings.  Today has felt like a Saturday all day with me being off work and Anthony working.  I will be really confused come Saturday. 

Nathaniel and I went for his driving lesson today.  No details, but let it suffice to say that "brakes" and "give it some gas" are big into my vocabulary.  I know that one of these days I will look back and laugh at all of this.  He needs to be confident, yet not too confident.  That will come with more experience.

James grilled porkloin and potatoes today for tonight's dinner.  That boy can grill!  We had a yummy dinner and then went to the park for the fireworks.  They always have a wonderful display.  I'm thankful that with all rain, we didn't have to worry much about fire danger like we did last year.  Today turned out to be a beautiful sunny day.  I'm not sure of the temps but they couldn't have been too hot.

Tonight I downloaded Picasa 3.  It appears to be a really cool program.  I can't wait to try some test shots and try it out.  Be warned, you might end up with photo overload again.  :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment